Newbz wiTh b00bz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Shout-Box
Gallery

Garena and how its gna help you!!! YES YOU NWB! Empty

Garena and how its gna help you!!! YES YOU NWB!

4 posters

Go down

Garena and how its gna help you!!! YES YOU NWB! Empty Garena and how its gna help you!!! YES YOU NWB!

Post  ket Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:16 am

Well hello there Genronica Corningket and little nooblits :>
todays lesson is about GARENA VELLY VELLY IMPORTANT FOR L337 NWBS!

what Garena is, is an application (kinda like the one SvH is making for Bnet) whereby you can do the following:

1. watch international replays, live and streaming from your War3 (and its live, with allied chat and 14 spots normally)
2. you can play games on many international servers against some of the best players in the world (also some of the worst Razz)
3. you can keep track of contacts and the usual kinda thing as on bnet

How does this help you i hear you asking? well, best ways to learn how to play DotA well: replays, guides, PRACTICE!Reading the guides here and on Dota-allstars.com, and watching international replays will do everything but give you skill. Itll set you up with all the knowledge you need to get better faster and start concentrating on your game.

Heres how to set it up.

Visit:http://www.garena.com/

On the left hand side you will notice there is a few download links, you click the first one: English Version Download
now install programme in whatever directory you like, WHEN IT ASKS TO SPECIFY A PATH, USE YOUR WAR3 LOADERS EXE AS THAT!!! NB
doing this will result in the app working properly.

Once installed you can launch the programme, if youve done this all correctly, post after this and I'll complete the guide

GL HF :>
ket
ket

Back to top Go down

Garena and how its gna help you!!! YES YOU NWB! Empty Re: Garena and how its gna help you!!! YES YOU NWB!

Post  Nibbles Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:21 pm

Ok done, next... Razz Was already registered, find me under Hestrogen
Nibbles
Nibbles
NwB Member

Back to top Go down

Garena and how its gna help you!!! YES YOU NWB! Empty Re: Garena and how its gna help you!!! YES YOU NWB!

Post  CorruptPanda Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:10 pm

Doubt any of you guys can GGC, you need an unshaped account for this to happen. I'm on 4mb shaped and I still can't so yeah. And gen's con is more G_G than mine.

Last edited by CorruptPanda on Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I said i was on unshaped by mistake.)
CorruptPanda
CorruptPanda
Forum Troll

http://www.essay.republika.pl

Back to top Go down

Post  gOdESs_Of_cHaOs Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:17 pm

i lold
gOdESs_Of_cHaOs
gOdESs_Of_cHaOs
Admin

https://nwbgirls.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ket Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:27 pm

cool Nibbles :>
lemme know all the nicks etc and well get you guys started
ket
ket

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum